St. Mark’s High School, coeducational Institution, founded in 1908, but fully established in 1910 by Rev. Bishop Christopher Charles Watts. In August 2010 the St. Mark Schools will celebrate a Centenary (100 years) of existence.
St. Mark’s was originally a school for European pupils/ whites only under the St. Mark’s Association and the Anglican Mission Church.
The school was handed over to the Education Department of the Swaziland Government around 1956 by the St. Mark’s Association from that date on till today it became a Multiracial and/or truly international institution.
Today St. Mark’s student population is predominately Swazi and few other races/ nationalities.
Today, we live in a world of uncertainty where unemployment is rampant; it only makes sense to secure a job that no computer can replace yet. With St Mark’s High School, a school that offers a strong academic foundation that will enable each student to take charge of his/her destiny. Some of the former students of the school include the following:
Sorry, there are no former students in database yet!!!